With a year like no other, it can be bittersweet to be missing that annual summer trip, so we thought we would bring it to you! One of the most amazing things about this pandemic has been how we have adapted to our situation with poise and grace, but it's also just as amazing how technology has allowed up to keep in touch and now to explore the world like never before.
So why not take a trip with us to explore some of the most world renowned museums in the world, all from the comfort of your computer.
1. The British Museum, London - The famous British Museum is dedicated to human history, art and culture. Their permanent collection consists of more than 8 million pieces of artwork. Marketing it one of the largest and most comprehensive complications in the world.
2. Musé d'Orsay, Paris - For those who are fond of the joie de vie that French culture offers, you will love the paintings, sculptures, furniture and photography on display at the Musée d'Orsay.
3. Pergamon Museum, Berlin - Explore one of the largest and most visited museums in all of Germany. With it's stunning display of antiquities, as well as its incomparable collection of Islamic and Middle Eastern artworks, you are sure to be left impressed.
4. Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam - This national museum of the Netherlands holds some of the most famous artworks from artists like Vermeer to Rembrandt.
5. Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam - A man world renowned, timeless masterpieces, this museum needs no further introduction.
6. The Metropolitan Museum or Art (the Met), New York - As one of the largest museums in the world, it would be easy to wander for days through it's vast corridors lined with priceless antiquities, paintings and sculptures. Not to mention the amazing display of modern art and fashion - this museum truly has something for everyone.